Review our Terms and Conditions | Refund Policy
- A full refund will be given if we have notification via text message or phone call. The only valid booking lines:
- Cancellations must be given with a minimum of 24hours notice. If 24 hours is not given the full fee will be charged to you. This applies regardless of when the customer books in terms of proximity to the appointment. The reason behind this is that when a client books, they electronically block out the opportunity for another client to book the same time. So we have to apply this condition.
- Body and mind Massage regret that we are unable to provide a refund for treatments booked online. Your appointment can be rescheduled with up to 24 hours notice. If you are unable to reschedule, we may be able to provide you with a voucher for future use.
- Notwithstanding the above, we will always work with you and attempt to replace your appointment and if we do for the same fee, we will return your fee irrespective of the notice given. Where we cannot the full fee is payable.
- Please be aware that when booking with Body and Mind Massage Therapy your booking your time with us. If you arrive late it is your time. We can only do the scheduled time as very often the next customer will be scheduled in and often cannot allow the time to run- over. If the therapist doesn’t have another appointment, we will always try and complete the allocated treatment time regardless of fault for the late start, but that is entirely at the discretion of the therapist.
- Gift vouchers will need to be printed before arrival and presented to a member of staff before your treatment. Please ensure you check the expiry date of the gift voucher as they are only valid until (and including) the expiry date displayed on the front of the voucher.